Professional Development Courses project of SPE Nigeria was born from a courtesy visit to Petroleum Training Institute Warri (PTI) where note was taken of the various specialized oil and gas training equipment provided by PTDF and the need for optimal utilization of these equipment to provide continuous refresher courses to professionals in the industry and to also provide orientation courses for new hires or those aspiring for employment in very technical areas in the oil and gas industry.
The objective of this project, is to create opportunities by engaging seasoned professionals drawn from within the industry who are members of SPE, /partnering organizations or experts in their fields of endeavor with proven records of technical competence and who are willing to contribute man-hour for transfer of vital industry knowledge in developing our industry’s future workforce.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN)
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- Petroleum Training Institute Warri (PTI)
Click HERE to view training facilities at PTI
- Flow Optimization in Closed-in Wells and By-passed Oil
- Downstream Project Economics
- Non-destructive Testing & Petroleum Safety
- Integrated Production Modelling and Prod. Optimization
Registration Fee: N100,000/course
A minimum of 30 participants is require for each course